Remarketing provides an opportunity to reconnect with your customers, so if you want to monetize your efforts to attract new leads this kind of marketing interests you.
In this post we tell you what remarketing is and we give you some tips to include it in your digital marketing strategy.
What is Remarketing?
Remarketing and is a very effective method that consists of creating personalized ads to impact on users who have already visited your web and for any reason (because they were on the subway, in traffic jams, etc) they didn’t finish their conversion. Therefore, with the Remarketing you can attract users that they already know you and there are much more likely to become your customers.
This kind of marketing follows the philosophy of Inbound Marketing, as it is not invasive at all, so it can not be rejected by the user, since he has previously been interested in your brand.
Remarketing is based on personalization to show users ads in which they are interested, allowing companies to focus on the return on investment (ROI).
But how is the remarketing process? We tell you in 3 simple steps:
- A user visits your website or consumes one of your contents.
- For any reason, before finishing the conversion this user leaves your page, so it’s then when a cookie recorded this behavior to be able to add it to your remarketing list.
- Finally, as you already know this user and you know the pages that person has visited and in which has shown a certain interest, now it’s time to show an ad campaign adjusted to his needs.
To implement your remarketing campaigns you need to use Google Adwords or Facebook Ads if you prefer to show your ads on Facebook and Instagram.
Tips to improve your Remarketing campaigns
If you are determined to start a Remarketing campaign you should consider the following advice:
- Be sure to limit the frequency of your ads to prevent potential customers from feeling “persecuted” while browsing the Internet.
- Create different lists of audiences in order to personalize as much as possible. It is not the same to address a person who has been about to make a purchase that a regular customer, so your campaigns should be always different. Keep in mind that segmentation is essential in Digital Marketing.
- Once you have launched your campaign it is important that you analyze it to check if it is working well or if you need to make a change.
If you want to know more there is this easy guide to remarketing that we personally love.
Now that you know what Remarketing is and the benefits it can bring to your business, you only have to launch your first campaign. If you need help, in Nementio, an Spanish Inbound Marketing agency we can help you. We are specialists in Digital Marketing strategies. Feel free to contact us!